Networx Construction have successfully served the communication industry for 10+ years, with specialised capability delivering infrastructure to support the exponential shifts in carrier technology, for both the private and public sector. This includes NBN, mobile towers, pit and pipe, cable hauling and splicing for underground, aerial and fibre optic networks. Critical to these projects is streamlining equipment upgrades to ensure little to no network down time.
Networx has successfully completed numerous major projects direct to tier one clientele, prioritising ongoing business relationships with customers to continually deliver and improve methods and project outcomes within the niche comms market.
- Utilising best industry practice and application of most suited construction project delivery method to task (Traditional open cut or HDD method)
- Competent and qualified telecommunications and civil crews; and operators
- Quality, Environmental, Safety & Stakeholder Engagement Systems aligned to ISO standards
- Diversity of service to include ancillary, qualified teams for locating, asbestos removal and traffic control
- Pit & Pipe Construction
- Conduit Installation
- Cable Laying and hauling using tension limiting cable winches; FO and copper cables
- Splicing – fusion, pre-term install, ribbon, data centre/exchange, and joint preparation